Thursday, November 24, 2011

Supply, Demand, and Thanksgiving.

I'm spending this mild Thanksgiving day in Atlanta with planks of oak (nearly as hard and obstinate as I). My austere friends provide little in the way of insightful intercourse so my thoughts turn to introspective reflection and burgeoning calculation. I have found, amid my musings, much to be grateful for, Family, Friends, an amazing Dog, and more opportunity than is available to most. In addition to these I'm particularly thankful for my association with the Economics department at UTC, an esoteric crowd whose unwillingness to cower to the wills of the Business School got them banished to the School of Arts and Sciences. I have been treated well there, receiving superior instruction and liberal access. They have made me more dangerous than I was before arriving and I can easily say that it's the best educational experience I've ever had. If I do manage to reach Law School it will be due, in no small part, to the Economics department at UTC. Gobble, Gobble!!!



2 comments:

  1. "They have made me more dangerous than I was before arriving'? would be interesting to know more about this. MB. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finished a couple fine focuses there. I did an inquiry on the subject and discovered almost all persons will oblige with your online journal. DT240 road wheels

    ReplyDelete